Qualified Mortgage & Ability-To-Repay Rules
Information You Need: Presented to Your Staff, on Your Schedule
Rondout Savings Bank’s residential mortgage team are being called upon for their in-depth knowledge of the nation’s new mortgage lending policies, now affecting every homeowner seeking a mortgage. “We anticipated the new mortgage qualification rules would create uneasiness for our professional clients so we developed an on-site informational presentation to address their concerns”, stated Jordan. It’s no surprise that the bank’s mortgage team has seen the biggest demand for their help from realtors and related service whose brokers and associates have pending home sales and lots of questions.
Rondout Savings Bank offers answers and delivers qualified mortgage solutions for you and your staff.
The Qualified Mortgage and Ability-to-Repay rules protect consumers from risky practices that helped cause the mortgage crisis. It helps ensure that responsible consumers obtain responsible loans and that creditors can extend credit responsibly, without worrying about competition from unscrupulous lenders.
Rondout’s Qualified Mortgage Information Presentation Topics:
• Qualified Mortgage (QM) & Ability-To-Repay (ATR) Overview
• Mortgage Application Requirements and Lender Underwriting
• Why Choosing a Credible Lender Really Matters
• Helpful Hints for Prospective Homeowners Seeking a Mortgage
To schedule a presentation contact one of Rondout Savings Bank’s Experts.
Mike Kinsch Mortgage Originator - (845) 334-4023
Joe Murphy Mortgage Originator - (845) 430-1154
Brian Mathews Lending Administrator - (845) 331-0073
Maryann Fuller Mortgage Originator - (845) 229-0383
Rondout Savings Bank is proud to offer a wide array of mortgages that can be as customized and unique as your home. We are more than bankers, we are your neighbors. We know the local real estate market and we are here to give you personal attention and advice that will help you realize your dreams.
Whether you are buying your first home or your dream home, it’s smart to have great purchasing power and with Rondout Savings Bank as your partner, you can achieve that.
• The stability of a competitive interest rate that won’t rise
• In a changing market this is an option for those on the move
• Fund the construction of your new home in disbursements as work progresses
• We offer a “First Time Home Buyer Club Program” which is offered in conjunction with the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York (FHLB).
• Check mortgage rates